Sabado, Abril 1, 2017

Amuse with rides in the Star City



When you are not afraid to ride on the extreme rides try to go star city where you can enjoy all the rides. Based on the article that I read it says that “Star City is a family-oriented amusement park. It has a variety of attractions within its 35,000 square metre complex including kiddie rides, a playground, Winter Fun land, Dino Island, Star Theatre, miniature train rides, a go-kart track, and four roller coasters. The Snow World, with freezing temperatures, has carved ice slides for kids, carved ice statues, ice castles and igloos while the Dino Island contains a small museum with prehistoric artefacts”.
November 11, 2016, I when to Star city and I can say that I really enjoy it aside from the rides that can breathe taking; I also enjoy the view and the environment. You can see on the faces of the people in that day they really enjoy what they experience and also me I really enjoy it.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento